Handball – Paul Gascoigne & Vinnie Jones – Dual signed & framed photo
- HANDBALL! You suspect Paul Gascoigne was crying these immortal words as Vinnie Jones took matters into his own hands.
- This famous photo from the game between Wimbledon and Newcastle in 1988 shows Vinnie personally welcoming Gazza to Plough Lane.
- It displays a large black and white/spot colour photo of this iconic moment, which is personally signed by both Gazza and Jones. You will receive photos of them both signing.
- It is presented in a stunning handmade black surround with dual inset mounts and a plaque, measuring in at an impressive 65cm by 47cm.
- A really great item that celebrates one of the ico
Item comes with Certificate of Authenticity and Signing Pictures.
Every signed item we sell is genuinely hand signed
All our items we sell are hand signed the image displayed of the product is used as an example – the signature size, position and style may vary slightly.
All profits from the sale of this item go direct to Child Bereavement UK, by purchasing this product you are supporting a fantastic UK Charity.